UGC NET Paper 1 June Shift (Pack of 7) - UGC NET PAPER 1 21th June 2019 Morning Online Exam Quiz
Important questions about UGC NET Paper 1 June Shift (Pack of 7) - UGC NET PAPER 1 21th June 2019 Morning. UGC NET Paper 1 June Shift (Pack of 7) - UGC NET PAPER 1 21th June 2019 Morning MCQ questions with answers. UGC NET Paper 1 June Shift (Pack of 7) - UGC NET PAPER 1 21th June 2019 Morning exam questions and answers for students and interviews.
1. Which teaching aids enhance the skills like
reading, listening and pronunciation?
A : Audio-lingual teaching aids.
B : Scientific teaching aids.
C : General knowledge teaching aids.
D : Theoretical based teaching aids.
2. Participant observation is a part of:
A : Philosophical research
B : Mentalist Theory of language
C : Mathematical research
D : Ethnographic research
3. Plagiarism in research is:
A : Creative use of previous data.
B : Copying unscrupulously and making use of it
C : Quoting someone and citing him/her.
D : Referring to previous data and working over
it with new objectives.
4. Think-aloud procedure is:
A : a part of secondary source of data.
B : a technique used to investigate learner
strategies and performance.
C : a strategy of testing learners' aptitude by
providing primary sources.
D : a necessary method in scientific research.
5. In the two sets given below, Set-I provides the different levels of learning according to Bloom's Taxonomy, while set-II gives their examples and concerns. Match the two sets and select from the options to indicate your answer:
A : (a)
B : (b)
C : (c)
D : (d)
46. The premier organisation established in India
to deal with capacity building and research in
planning and management of education in India
and South Asia is:
A : AIU
B : SAARC University
C : NUEPA
D : Nalanda University
47. Statements I : The Millennium Development Goals were adopted in the United Nations in the year 2010. Statement II: Developing a global partnership for development was one of the Millennium Development Goals. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
A : Only I
B : Only II
C : Both I and II
D : Neither I nor II
48. Brain drain problem which was domination in the middle of 20th Century in India is indicative of which one of the following aspects? (i) Lack of adequate facilities for advanced study and research in India. (ii) The capacity of the developed nations to buy the talent at a price beyond the means of the developing nation. (iii) Increase of population and under utilization of human research. Choose the correct option from below:
A : Only (i) and (iii)
B : Only (ii) and (iii)
C : Only (iii)
D : Only (i) and (ii)
49. Which are the examples of potential kinetic energy Select your answer from the options given below: (i) Water that is behind a dam (ii) Radio signals (iii) An airplane idling on the runway (iv) A satellite before it is launched (v) A coiled spring (vi) Heat harnessed from the oceans
A : (i), (iii), (iv) and (v)
B : (i), (ii), (iii) and (vi)
C : (ii), (iii) (iv) and (v)
D : (ii), (iv), (v)) and (vi)
6. Diagnostic Evaluation ascertains:
A : Students performance at the beginning of
B : Causes and remedies of persistent learning
problems during instructions.
C : Degree of achievement of instructional
objectives at the end.
D : Learning progress and failure after
7. Critical language testing in a research report is:
A : Testing language from an ethical point of
view, revealing its misuses.
B : Evaluating the stylistic characteristics of
C : Critiquing the ideology of the author.
D : Observing the gender role played by language.
8. Among the following which one is an example
of instructional software?
A : Audio podcast
B : Printed material or book
C : Radio talk
D : Edusat
9. A university teacher plans to study the effect of
level of aspiration of students in terms of their
socio-economic background on their scholastic
performance at the term end evaluation conducted
by an external testing agency. What is the
dependent variable in this study?
A : Level of aspiration of students
B : Socio-economic background of students
C : Scholastic performance of students
D : Term end evaluation
10. Young authors aspire to:
A : Equate themselves to the established authors.
B : Remain content in their work only.
C : Achieve glory their merit yet always in a hurry.
D : Become critics subsequently.
11. Experience and age of an author:
A : Makes the author stoic to criticism
B : Makes the author angry and lovely
C : Turns the author to a buffoon
D : Drives the author to cynicism
12. Literary life is unhappy because:
A : One has to carry the load of being a genius
while not being one.
B : The genius can still remain a genius and be
amidst misery in the face of adversity.
C : Talent brings pseudo happiness.
D : There is a constant desire to outshine others.
13. The perception towards the publishers and critics
in the above passage is:
A : That of a scathing attack
B : That of sympathy
C : That of generosity
D : That of cynicism
14. The effective way of tackling criticism is:
A : To defend oneself through print media.
B : To be vocal about one's craft.
C : To become a critic of one's own art and start
analysing its merit.
D : To be gracefully glued to the artistic exercise.
15. In a classroom,delayed feedback can happen due to:
A : Use of technology
B : Expanded communication
C : Semantic noise
D : Participatory environment
16. If x and y are two positive numbers and x is 25%
greater than y, what is the value of the ratio y/x?
A : 0.75
B : 0.80
C : 1.20
D : 1.25
Ugc Net Paper 1 - Previous Year Solved Papers more Online Exam Quiz