UGC NET Paper 1 June Shift (Pack of 7) - UGC NET PAPER 1 20th June 2019 Evening Shift Online Exam Quiz
Important questions about UGC NET Paper 1 June Shift (Pack of 7) - UGC NET PAPER 1 20th June 2019 Evening Shift. UGC NET Paper 1 June Shift (Pack of 7) - UGC NET PAPER 1 20th June 2019 Evening Shift MCQ questions with answers. UGC NET Paper 1 June Shift (Pack of 7) - UGC NET PAPER 1 20th June 2019 Evening Shift exam questions and answers for students and interviews.
1. Which of the following is an example of higher-order of cognitive learning outcome?
A : Learning of facts and their sequences
B : Learning roles and action sequences
C : Learning of concepts and abstractions
D : Learning of awareness and valuing
2. Instructions which encourage live participation and interaction through online classes are called:
A : Synchronous instructions
B : Asynchronous instructions
C : Traditional instructions
D : Theoretical instructions
3. What are the elements of evaluation plan?
A : (a) and (c)
B : (b) only
C : (b), (c) and (d)
D : (a), (b) and (c)
4. A hypothesis is:
A : A certain and established finding.
B : A part of the research question.
C : A strategy of evaluating data.
D : A tentative statement providing an explanation.
5. From the following list identify the qualitative research characteristics and select your answer from the codes given below:
A : (ii), (iii) and (v)
B : (i), (ii) and (iii)
C : (i), (ii) and (iv)
D : (i), (iii) and (v)
46. A special focus on the problems of the examination system of India formed a part of which one of the following reports?
A : Report of the Calcutta university commission.
B : Report of the University Education Commission (1964-66).
C : Hartog committee report.
D : Report on standards of University education UGC (1965).
47. A computer network which is used within a building is called a:
A : WAN
B : MAN
C : LAN
D : SAN
48. In which of the following Ancient Indian universities, the culture and civilization of Tibet was built mainly through the writings of the scholars?
A : Nalanda
B : Vikramsila
C : Jagaddala
D : Mithila
49. The Paris Agreement aims to limit the temperature rise in this century by how many degrees Celsius above the preindustrial levels?
A : 1° C
B : 2° C
C : 0.5° C
D : 3° C
50. Statement I: Most of the member countries in the International solar Alliance are located between the Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn.
A : I only
B : II only
C : Both I and II
D : Neither I nor II
6. Position papers are:
A : Compiling of academic articles.
B : Providing review articles.
C : Offering a synopsis of extended research.
D : Highlighting issues and depiction of status.
7. Case studies are:
A : Studies conducted in areas of genetics and microbiology.
B : An in-depth examination of a subject and its related conditions.
C : A report on the existing sociopolitical condition.
D : Specialized research in the areas of health and sanitation.
8. Which of the following is the key behavior contributing to effective teaching?
A : Summarizing what was told by a student.
B : Encouraging students to elaborate on an answer.
C : Using direct and indirect questioning.
D : Explaining concepts in a logical step by step presentation.
9. Tertiary source of data is:
A : Films, hoardings and posters.
B : Government gazette, newspapers and magazines.
C : Information derived from both primary and secondary sources.
D : Data collected from policy papers
10. Which type of evaluation focusses on the identification of deficiencies and difficulties of the learner?
A : Summative evaluation
B : Follow up evaluation
C : Diagnostic evaluation
D : Criterion-referenced evaluation
11. What was the basis of the operation of journalists earlier?
A : Freedom of limited choices
B : Social responsibility
C : Free from outside pressure
D : Government control
12. According to John Merrill, seeking improvement in media, is:
A : Appropriate
B : Well-intentioned
C : Inevitable
D : Self-serving
13. The passage critically analyses:
A : Operation of journalists.
B : Mandate for government.
C : Social responsibility theory of media.
D : Regimented autonomy of journalists.
14. Some scholars consider the social responsibility aspect of media as:
A : Negative freedom
B : Pluralism
C : Democratization of media
D : Authoritarianism
15. Positive freedom means:
A : Grounded thought
B : Pursuing certain set goals
C : Freedom with conditions
D : Providing identified means
Ugc Net Paper 1 - Previous Year Solved Papers more Online Exam Quiz