1. Asset sales posting can be posted to any revenue account, provided the account fields status is set correctly.
2. We must settle all line items at once, and you do not have to distribute100 percent of each line item for AUC using line item settlement.
3. If there is no gain or loss on the asset retirement, the sales revenue equals to the net book value of the asset.
4. We can use schedule manager in FI-AA to define, schedule,process and control periodically recurring processes.
5. One of the main tasks of asset accounting is to represent the asset portfolio in the detailed form of an asset history sheet.
6. The plant maintenance component is used for the technical management of asset and the treasury component is used ot manage finincial assets.
7. Screen layout rules in the asset master applies to the valuation fields in the depreciation area.
8. We can still post credit memos for AUC after it has been fully capitalized if we allow negative APC.