4. In the following, rectangle represents Physicians, circle represents Floral designers, triangle represents Sculptors and square represents Americans. Which set of letters represents Americans who are either Floral designers or Sculptors?
4. The diagram below represents the students who study Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Study the diagram and identify the region which represents students who study both Physics and Chemistry but not Mathematics.?
8. In the following square represents Doctors, triangle represents Artists, circle represents Weight-lifters and rectangle represents Russians. Which set of letters represents Russians who are not Doctors?
9. In the following square represents Priests, triangle represents Singers, circle represents Therapists and rectangle represents Indians. Which set of letters represents Indians who are not Priests?
1. In the following square represents Optometrists, triangle represents Painters, circle represents Vegetarians and rectangle represents Men. Which set of letters represents Painters who are either men or vegetarians?
2. In the following square represents Dieticians, triangle represents Botanists, circle represents Psychologists and rectangle represents Indians. Which set of letters represents Psychologists who are not Indians?
1. A picture is copied onto a sheet of paper 8.5 inches by 10 inches. A 1.5 inch margin is left all around. What area in square inches does the picture cover?
7. Select the most appropriate term for the following set of items.
8. In these tests find which code matches the shape or pattern given at the end of each question.
9. Select the number which can be placed in the place of?
10. How many triangles are there?
Find out which of the figures (1), (2), (3) and (4) can be formed from the pieces given in figure (X).
Select the alternative in which the specified components of the key figure (X) are found.
Find out how will the key figure (X) look like after rotation.
Non Verbal Reasoning more Online Exam Quiz