Important questions about Comprehension - Comprehension Passage 5. Comprehension - Comprehension Passage 5 MCQ questions with answers. Comprehension - Comprehension Passage 5 exam questions and answers for students and interviews.
1. Marble stone used for the construction of the Taj Mahal was brought from the ancestral domain of Raja Jai Singh. The name of the place where mines of marble is .
A : Burhanpur
B : Makrana
C : Amber
D : Jaipur
2. The popular name Taj Mahal was given by
A : Shah Jahan
B : Tourists
C : Public
D : European travellers
3. Point out the true statement from the following:
A : Marble was not constructed for the construction of the Taj Mahal.
B : Red sandstone is nonvisible in the Taj Mahal complex.
C : The Taj Mahal is surrounded by a four-quartered garden known as Chahar Bagh.
D : TheTaj Mahal was constructed to celebrate the 'Urs ceremony for Mumtaz Mahal'.
4. In the contemporary texts, the Taj Mahal is known as
A : Mumtazabad
B : Mumtaz Mahal
C : Zainabad
D : Rauza-i-Munavvara
5. The construction of the Taj Mahal Was completed between the period
A : 1632 -1636 A.D.
B : 1630 -1643A.D.
C : 1632 -1643 A.D.
D : 1636 -1643 A.D.
6. The documents indicating the ownership of land, where the Taj Mahal was built known as
A : Farman
B : Sale Deed
C : Sale Purchase Deed
D : None of the above
Ugc Net Paper 1 - Practice Questions more Online Exam Quiz