5. Find the C.I. on Rs. 15,225 for 9 months at 16% per annum compounded quarterly ?
8. There is 50% increase in an amount in 5 years at simple interest. What will be the compound interest of Rs. 12,000 after 3 years at the same rate ?
9. Compound interest earned on a sum for the second and the third years are Rs.1200 and Rs.1440 respectively. Find the rate of interest ?
10. The compound interest on a certain sum for 2 years at 10% per annum is Rs. 1155. The simple interest on the same sum for double the time at half the rate percent per annum is ?
1. In what time will Rs. 3300 becomes Rs. 3399 at 6% per annum interest compounded half-yearly ?
7. What is the difference between the compound interests on Rs. 5000 for 11?2 years at 4% per annum compounded yearly and half-yearly?
8. At a certain rate of interest the compound interest of 3 years and simple interest of 5 years for certain sum of money is respectively Rs. 1513.2 and Rs. 2400. Find the common rate of interest per annum ?
9. Find the compound interest on Rs. 2680 at 8% per annum for 2 years ?
10. The compound interest earned by Sunil on a certain amount at the end of two years at the rate of 8% p.a. was Rs.2828.80. Find the total amount that Sunil got back at the end of two years in the form of principal plus interest earned ?
Gate more Online Exam Quiz