1. The compound interest on a certain sum for 2 years at 10% per annum is Rs. 1155. The simple interest on the same sum for double the time at half the rate percent per annum is ?
2. A certain sum is invested for 2 years in scheme M at 20% p.a. compound interest (compounded annually), Same sum is also invested for the same period in scheme N at k% p.a. simple interest. The interest earned from scheme M is twice of that earned from scheme N. What is the value of k?
3. Find the compound interest on Rs. 6,500 for 4 years if the rate of interest is 10% p.a. for the first 2 years and 20% per annum for the next 2 years?
4. What is the interest rate per annum, if a sum of money invested at compound interest amount to Rs. 2400 in 3 years and in 4 years to Rs. 2,520?
5. A sum is equally invested in two different schemes on CI at the rate of 15% and 20% for two years. If interest gained from the sum invested at 20% is Rs. 528.75 more than the sum invested at 15%, find the total sum?
6. What is the difference between the compound interests on Rs. 5000 for 11?2 years at 4% per annum compounded yearly and half-yearly?
7. Find the compound interest on Rs. 2680 at 8% per annum for 2 years ?
8. The compound interest earned by Sunil on a certain amount at the end of two years at the rate of 8% p.a. was Rs.2828.80. Find the total amount that Sunil got back at the end of two years in the form of principal plus interest earned ?
9. A sum of Rs. 8,000 is deposited for 3 years at 5% per annum compound interest (compounded annually). The difference of interest for 3 years and 2 years will be
10. Simple interest on a certain sum at 7% per annum for 4 years is Rs. 2415. What will be the compound interest on the same principal at 4% per annum in two years?
Analyst more Online Exam Quiz