3. The conductive loop on the rotor of a simple two-pole, single-phase generator rotates at a rate of 400 rps. The frequency of the induced output voltage is
4. A sine wave of 15 kHz is changing at a faster rate than a sine wave with a frequency of
5. A sine wave with a period of 4 ms is changing at a faster rate than a sine wave with a period of
1. Two series resistors are connected to an ac source. If there are 7.5 V rms across one resistor and 4.2 V rms across the other, the peak source voltage is
2. If the rms current through a 6.8 k? resistor is 8 mA, the rms voltage drop across the resistor is
3. How many degrees are there in ?/3 rad?
4. A waveform has a baseline of 3 V, a duty cycle of 20%, and an amplitude of 8 V. The average voltage value is
5. A sawtooth wave has a period of 10 ms. Its frequency is